Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Abby had her first hair cut and blow dry. She looks pretty funny. Tanner thought she looked like Steve Nash before he cut his hair!

4 comments:

Jodee said...

wow, she's got some long hair when it isn't curly! I think she looks adorable as always! It is so great to see some new pictures, we miss you guys so much! Are they downloading any faster for you now?

Jen and Buzz said...

How cute...Jen we miss you, and wish that we got so see you more while you were here! I hope that you had a good Christmas, and a fun time in Dallas. Cannon keeps asking where Abi went...

Mandi said...

Abby is so big!! Does she have a boyfriend and acne too (ben's classic line.) We miss you guys tons and can't wait for the big Crockett/Watts reunion... name the date.

Jen and Buzz said...

Jen how are you??? we need an update! I hope all is going wel for you and your fam, and I hope to see or talk to you soon. Love ya!