Today we went to my new favorite spot. Harmony.... Yummmmm!!!!! We went with our cute little friend Ella and her Mom. So fun and so tasty.... Abby is a little crazy though..
Ha ha Abby and Tanner crack me up. I hope Jake and I have kids as funny as yours. Lets for sure get together in June! I'd love to ride some downhill :) Maybe we can show Ryan and Jake up...what do you say?
Wow Jenn, 4 posts in like 5 days, what has gotten into you? I say we take trip to Harmony when I come to SF... IN LIKE 2 WEEKS!!!! I am a huge FroYo fan, I heart Red Mango out here mmmmhmmm!
2 comments:
Ha ha Abby and Tanner crack me up. I hope Jake and I have kids as funny as yours. Lets for sure get together in June! I'd love to ride some downhill :) Maybe we can show Ryan and Jake up...what do you say?
Wow Jenn, 4 posts in like 5 days, what has gotten into you? I say we take trip to Harmony when I come to SF... IN LIKE 2 WEEKS!!!!
I am a huge FroYo fan, I heart Red Mango out here mmmmhmmm!
Post a Comment