Jenny, I found you on Marilee's blog and was so excited. It has been so long and I'm sad we've lost touch. I can't believe you guys are in California. Marilee has my email address, I'd love to catch up. Hope you are good. Annie
You're back! Fun pictures of you guys "birding". I can just imagine it... If you run out of birds over on that coast I am sure you'd go haywire over here in the east! :) Good to see you guys are doing well.
2 comments:
Jenny, I found you on Marilee's blog and was so excited. It has been so long and I'm sad we've lost touch. I can't believe you guys are in California. Marilee has my email address, I'd love to catch up. Hope you are good. Annie
You're back! Fun pictures of you guys "birding". I can just imagine it... If you run out of birds over on that coast I am sure you'd go haywire over here in the east! :) Good to see you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment