Monday, July 21, 2008

"Is this really July at the beach???"




It was a little chilly at the beach last week, but the boys showed how tough they were by braving the cold temps.

7 comments:

Meredith said...

hey, this is annie's friend merzy.

you guys are hilarious and lovely.

i miss that good ol' northern california ice cooler beach! you guys are so lucky to live in the bay area!

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry that I missed you while you were here. Plus, I apologize for not getting back to you. Things were so hectic and crazy at that time. My daughter was so so sick and spent three nights in the hospital after getting her tonsils out and has been in and out of dr.'s ever since. It was pretty hard on her emotionally too so it's taken us a while to get back to real life! Hope you had fun! I'd love to be at the beach right now - cold or hot - it's better than anything we have around here!

Jodee said...

Nice! I love the dads in the water! At least it isn't as cold as up here- BRRRR!!!!

roxydog1 said...

Hey Jenny, Ryan and Fam, I loves seeing your photos of the kids. Abby is so beautiful and so grown up and Tanner couldn't be more handsome. It looks like you guys had so much fun with all the cousins. I miss you guys and want you to know that even though we don't talk I love you. Ann

Jen and Buzz said...

Jen your kids are so cute...We miss you, I am so sad that we didn't hang out more while you were here. Cans keeps asking where Tanner and Abi went to. I think that we need to plan a trip to Dinseyland!!! What do ya think?

Annie said...

Jenny,
Hey it's annie o! how are you? I just found your blog off of marilee's. we just moved to the bay area and I think that you still live down here??? I hope! shoot me an email...anne_titera@yahoo.com
I would love to get together with you. your kids are beautiful!

ChelsieWatts said...

This Watts family thinks its time for your Watts family update. . .

We miss you guys! Tell Tube stick and Abby Sue hi for us. When are you going to be in town again? I'm sure during ski season which is rapidly approaching.

Love you guys,
jake.chels