training the dog, Ry and Tan have been adding a few new birds to their life lists, and I have been picking out paint! (and wondering if I should get Nestle' groomed?)
Your remodel looks awesome guys! Good job! I love the cape cod feel/look... Jon wouldn't let us do white cabinets. We are excited to have you guys here for Christmas!! Settlers TIME!
I remember you showing me a picture in a magazine of what you would dream your kitchen to look like... and now, it totally looks just like the picture I remember. Great job you guys!
4 comments:
Love the remodel and Nestle is killing me. What a sweet dog! Hope all is well!
Your remodel looks awesome guys! Good job! I love the cape cod feel/look... Jon wouldn't let us do white cabinets. We are excited to have you guys here for Christmas!! Settlers TIME!
Jen I am dying over your dog and kitchen!! I can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks, it looks like Ry got his way:)
I remember you showing me a picture in a magazine of what you would dream your kitchen to look like... and now, it totally looks just like the picture I remember. Great job you guys!
Post a Comment