It has been a long time in the works, but this week we get to have our final inspection on our remodel. Overall we are thrilled with the way it all turned out. A big thanks to Ryan's dad Kevin Watts who was the architect, and Jim McManis who was the general contractor. They both did a great job!
Here are a few pics of the before's and afters.
Master Bath Before...
8 comments:
Looks like you took photos out of a magazine! NICE JEN! It looks beautiful! I'm so excited for you guys!!
Wow Jen, it looks amazing! I need to make a trip down there to see it in person! Miss you all!
Jodee
unreal and totally stunning. my ten year reunion is coming up in a few months: can i steal these pics and tell everyone this is my house? lol--sharon beesley
Wow. I'm speechless, It looks incredible, I love your style, my favorite feature is your big bathtub next to that big window! I'm jealous!
Please come do our house! Pretty please?
Your place looks amazing! It's hard to believe that's the same bathroom. You need to have a party soon, so we can come see it in person. (o:
Jen I am dying... I love your house, it really does look like something straight out of a magazine!! I am so excited for you guys!
Love your style. Beautiful!
Post a Comment