So I spent the last week in Atlanta at the Gift and Home furnishing Market. I have always loved spending the day shopping with my Mom, or sister and thought that I could last all day no problem. Atlanta takes shopping to a whole new level. 4 buildings with at least 18 floors each, and connecting tunnels in between buildings, 18 stories above ground! I have never seen anything like it. I loved it (I will admit, I came home very tired)!! I was lucky to go with the owner of the store I get to work at. She could not be a more loved, generous, passionate person. Everyone she meets instantly loves her.
Ryan and my niece Lindsay were home taking care of the kids, and of course did a wonderful job. Tanner was not to thrilled to see that I came home a day early, because he had big plans and did not want an impending job list. While I was away Ry found time to hang the chandelier that had been sitting in the garage for a few months, and learn how to cook our kids favorite breakfast, oven pancakes.... I thought that while I was away they might have missed me, but turns out they were just fine. In fact tonight after Ry came back from work he said he would love to be a stay at home dad and learn how to cook and blog... (and I think he was kind-of serious...)

4 comments:
haha. i can't wait to have kids your age! i'm losing my mind with set of potty training failures. to think that someday this phase of my life will be over! when? you give me hope.
Sounds like you had a blast! I can totally see Ryan doing that, and I love your chandelier. I might need that oven pancake recipe, looks delish.
Loved spending so much time with your kids this week and being in your darling home. So glad you had a great time on your trip. Excited to see you on Friday!
Those pancakes look awesome. I want that recipe, pleaseeeeeeee!
Post a Comment