Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Winter..

Abby insists on taking the LAST chair.. She is going to be just like her Dad!!

Abby and the Grizz....

My potted plant...

My new treasure that I found at Alameda last week.. Love the color!

Favorite Christmas present (along with the great outfit my mom picked out, and the electric sweeper from RY's mom..)


We had a great time up in UT over the holidays. We had several great ski days! We even got the Grizz out on the slopes. We couldn't pass up the oppertunity to snag a picture of her and Abby in front of the "Grizzly" house. Many thanks to all of our family members that were so generous in lending their homes and cars to our family. We had a great time..

I will say, it has been nice to escape the 10 degree weather and come home to a little sun. I love to reorganize, rearrange furniture, and plant a few pots in January. (Thanks Mom, for the great painting that now sits so nicely on my mantle.) I love it!






1 comment:

ChelsieWatts said...

Your house looks like it's straight out of a magazine. You'll have to help me out when we have a house someday. And I have treasure envy, love that piece. Miss you guys, it was so fun seeing you.