Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Bailey's Birthday Party...


Ryan and I took off for a quick trip (over St. Patricks day) to NYC. We had a great time.. Walked and shopped a lot and really enjoyed spending some long overdue time together! Matt and Lindz took care of the kids and ever since we have been home, Abby has complained that Lindsay is a way better mom! I do not feel bad because I know she is!!! These are a few pics she took of the party she threw for Bailey. I was happy because I got to go to the Flower Market with Lindz and do the flowers.. So glad that they live here!!!





2 comments:

Annie said...

VERY cute! Lucky Lindsey that gets to live by you and enjoy your culinary, photography, & decorating skills!!

Matt and Lindsay Bauman said...

Your pictures are amazing of the flowers. You need to send me those. Thanks for all you did for Bailey's party. It turned out WAY better than I even imagined, thanks to you. And we all know you're the worlds best mom. Everyone at the party kept saying, "You're aunt is Super Woman. Is there anything she's not good at." It's true, you are so talented!! I'm so grateful I have you as an example. Abby just liked that I let her have all the candy and whip cream she wanted. I know how to make kids like me. ha