Jenny, you're so talented and congrats on the new gig! It sounds perfect for you. Jake and I are going to be in San Fran/Oakland the end of June. I'm going for work and taking Jake so lets try and get together while we're out there!
Those pictures turned out great!! Hope you had a great time in St. George. I miss you! Lets get together some time this week.
Now you just need your dark room back!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Jenny, you're so talented and congrats on the new gig! It sounds perfect for you. Jake and I are going to be in San Fran/Oakland the end of June. I'm going for work and taking Jake so lets try and get together while we're out there!
Those pictures turned out great!! Hope you had a great time in St. George. I miss you! Lets get together some time this week.
Now you just need your dark room back!
Post a Comment