Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Me or the dog!

Over the past few days Ryan has been feeling like it's either him or the dog. He is not a dog person! I caught him in a weak moment (while we were in the middle of our remodel) and was able to convince him that Abby needed a dog. Nestle is a great dog, but she is a dog....  The tipping point for Ry was when he was going to take her out before we went to bed and she was already asleep. and did not like getting woken up, and bit him!!! Looks like he has two women in his life that like their sleep.. Anyhow,  there has been a lot of talk around here about if the dog is going to stay. Luckily for the dog, Ryan really loves Tanner and Tanner could never part with her!













2 comments:

D. Watts said...

I love nestle!!! Don't ever let her go!

Jen and Buzz said...

What cute pictures of Abby and Nestle. I feel for Ryan:) But since it's not in my house I say keep Nestle FOREVER! It really is the cutest dog.