Thursday, May 5, 2011

Nipomo


We had a great time at the Remnants Past show down in the valley... I think the best part of the trip was all of the food we ate. Here are just a few pictures of our tasty treats!




























3 comments:

ChelsieWatts said...

You cannot post pictures like that on your blog when I'm stuck at my desk and work and have NOTHING like that in arm's reach. I would take one of each right now if I could, which it's a good thing I can't! So yummy. Love all your beautiful pictures.

Matt and Lindsay Bauman said...

Yum! You always know where to find the best treats. Because of you, I've gained 10 pounds ever since we moved her. I love that we both have big sweet tooths. The market looked amazing! Love all your pics.

Jen and Buzz said...

Yumm...Look at all those treats. Looks like a fun little trip. And Spring Break looked like a blast. I hope all is well with your cute fam.